Arthur is hiring a VP of Growth with expertise in marketing, sales, and finance to drive its strategic objective of bringing artists, curators, and collectors together on our next-generation platform for the $65Bn global art market. Arthur facilitates and leverages social connections, expert curation, and machine learning to connect art collectors with leading and emerging artists, and is developing a platform that will facilitate seamless transactions backed by smart contracts to connect art buyers with artists they love with unprecedented efficiency.
Arthur’s VP of Growth will serve as a member of our senior management team. They will need to be a visionary, natural leader with a passion for creativity and technology who will be tasked with moving the entire business forward. This is a cross-functional leadership role that requires close coordination with product, engineering, curatorial, and content teams to launch features and campaigns that will grow our user base and drive revenue.
You responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing online and offline campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation etc. to bring collectors, curators, and artists onto the platform
- Owning AARRR metrics (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue) and developing strategies to both capture new users and maximize existing user engagement
- Identifying channels for reaching new users and optimizing channel strategies to maximize growth
- Running multivariate experiments to test messaging strategies in-app and through marketing channels
- Working with social media and curatorial teams to develop holistic content-marketing strategies and KPIs for those programs
- Have a four-year degree from a top university and at least 3 years of professional experience in growth, product marketing, business development, or a combination thereof
- Have demonstrated success in building out marketing channels that drove significant user growth for a social networking platform or similar mobile application
- Be data-driven in your thinking and comfortable doing data analysis to support your initiatives
- Stay up-to-date on the inner workings of in-app analytics platforms, ad campaign management tools, and new technologies that become available
- Talk to customers and prospective customers on a regular basis to understand what we're doing right, where we can improve and how we can meet new needs or address unsolved problems
- Be knowledgeable or curious (and excited to learn) about the primary and secondary fine art sales markets, and want to make them work better and more equitably for artists and creators
- Want to work for a startup building game-changing technology, and excited to build and lead a team as the business grows